发布日期：2019-12-09 上传者：1CK***81 投诉
I. 1. upset 2.tip
3. prefer 4. recover
6. expression 7. native.
II. 1. exactly 2. disagree 3. spelling
5. based 6. determined 7. frequently 8. dusty
9. dislikes'10. reliable 11. finally
I. 1. through 2. down 3.on
Ⅱ.1. is fond of
2. graduated from
3. made up her mind 4. At present
5. make full use of
I. 1. There was a time when 2. It is no pleasure travelling
3. she hadcome
4. find it hard to
5. There is no such thing as.
II. 1. William ran so fast that I couldn't catch up with him.
2. Mr. Smith insisted that we （should） accept these presents.
3. It is his right attitude to towards the job that makes him
what he is today.
4. With lots of books in his bag, the. boy walked very
5. Even if you have no experience, you can do the job well：
I. 1. Nancy said that she would go to Florida for her holiday
the next/following day.
2. Susan said that she had gone there to visit a friend the
3. The man ordered/asked his servant to clean the tables
4. Greg asked/warned me not to park in his place.
5. They said/asked, "Will there be a tasty meal for us？"
6. My mother said to/asked me, "Where did you go last
7. I said to the policeman, "Please help the poor. lady."
8. The doctor said to/advised him, "Stay away from junk
II：1. are getting married
2. takes place
4. Are you going
5. am leaving
6. is seeing a doctor
7. are you doing
16-20 ABCBA 21-25 BBDBC
31-35 DCCAA 36-40 EAFCG
70. to provide
第四句：去掉 about； answers→answered
One possible versien：
Learning that you are fond of the Chinese instrument
erhu, I'm delighted to recommend Mr. Wang to you, who is an
excellent erhu performer.
Mr. Wang has put on lots of performances with great skill.
As a teacher, he is famous for being patient and strict with his
students. He is really happy to be your teacher after knowing
that you'd like to learn it. By the way, Mr. Wang is free every
Saturday morning.Please let me know whether the time
suits you or not and I will make an appointment for you
with Mr. Wang.
Looking forward to your early reply.